Powell St & Market St, San Francisco, CA
- Daily: 7AM - 11PM
The iconic San Francisco Cable Car is an experience that both visitors and locals should have. The ride takes you up and down steep hills as you cut through the city.
What to Expect
Dogs required on leash Street & parking facility nearby No restroom facilities No wheelchair access Rolling hills
Things to Know
- Pets are only allowed to ride on off-peak hours (Monday – Friday from 10AM – 3PM and 7PM – 11PM)
- Only one pet per vehicle is allowed to ride during off-peak hours.
- Dogs are required to be on a leash and muzzled and must be placed on the lap of the rider or under the seat.
- You need to pay a fare for your dog which is equal to your own fare.
- More information can be found here.
- Some parts of the cable car are open on the sides and it goes up and down steep hills so make sure you hold on to your dog and to a pole.
Reviews (0)Write a Review
Woof, we don't have anything here yet. :( Be the first to review this place!