8225 Coldwater Canyon Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91605
- Mon: Closed
- Tue: Closed
- Wed: Closed
- Thu: Closed
- Fri: Closed
- Sat: 8AM - 5PM
- Sun: 8AM - 5PM
Wat Thai of Los Angeles Food Court is a pop-up food market that opens only on the weekends. Here you will find delicious, authentic Thai street food at affordable prices.
The outdoor setup means dogs are welcome to hang out with you while you explore this hidden gem.
What to Expect
Dogs required on leash Shade in some areas Has benches and tables Limited parking Restroom facilities on site Drinking water available Wheelchair access Mostly flat, Stone/concrete pavement
Things to Know
- Parking can be a bit tricky. The parking area is small with plenty of cars coming in. However, there are staff members who can help guide you to a spot.
- Bring cash. You need to exchange cash for tokens. Walk around the stalls and decide what you want to eat and calculate the total cost before exchanging your cash with tokens.
- The concrete floor can get really hot on certain days and times. Make sure to check that it’s comfortable for your dog to walk on.
- At the bbq stall, you can ask the vendors to grill the meat without any sauce or condiments so you can give them to your dogs.
- Dogs are not allowed inside the temple.
Reviews (0)Write a Review
Woof, we don't have anything here yet. :( Be the first to review this place!