- Daily: 6:30AM - 8PM
Rancho Park (a.k.a Cheviot Hills Park) is a spacious, open field with rolling hills. It is located between the Rancho Park and Cheviot Hills neighborhoods and situated next to a golf course.
The area next to the basketball court is not an official dog park but you will find many off-leash dogs running and playing with each other.
What to Expect
Things to Know
- Parking lot is closed between 10:30 PM – 5:00 AM.
- As mentioned, this is not an official off-leash park. There have been reports of people getting fined here.
- There is a golf course right behind the open field so watch out for stray flying golf balls.
- Exercise caution when taking your dog off-leash. Make sure you can easily recall them as there are no barriers to contain them.
- Bring your own water bottle. Water fountains are available but there are no dog water bowls.
Reviews (0)Write a Review
Woof, we don't have anything here yet. :( Be the first to review this place!